We meet every Sunday at 10:30 am in our beautiful downtown location at 1105 Main Street. Go here for directions.
As a church that truly desires to incorporate all “three streams” in our worship, our Sunday Services are a good blend of evangelical teaching from the Holy Scriptures and charismatic/contemporary worship all within the liturgical framework of the Book of Common Prayer.
As mentioned elsewhere, we have a large group of talented musicians at Church of the Good Shepherd who consistently lead us in true worship of our LORD; Worship in Spirit & Truth (John 4:23-24).
Our pastor, Tim Brophy, is committed to listening to the Lord for His words to the people. He has spiritual gifts of pastoring & teaching, and is committed to the authority of Scripture and its applicability to everyday life.
Tim recently finished a teaching series on Jesus’ signs & discourses (including His “I am” statements) in the Gospel of John. Here are some of the message titles from that series:
- “Signs, Sayings & Seasons” (Gospel of John)
- “Chewing on the Bread of Life and Some of His Sayings” (John 6)
- “A Light So Bright Even a Blind Man Could See It” (John 8 & 9)
- “Healed at the Sheep Gate by the Gate for the Sheep” (John 5)
- “The Shepherd Who’s Also The Gate” (John 10)
- “Raised by the Resurrection & the Life” (John 11)
- “Water Turned to Wine by Jesus the True Vine” (John 2 & 15)